Sunday, April 26, 2009

meow

2 down, 2 to go. Those are my mid-sems of course.
And 3 projects.. ugh.. Time to poke my team members to meet soon >.<

Seriously, slacking isn't doing any good to me. Wanted to go and take driving theory test, but I haven't prepared myself well enough yet (free time = spent elsewhere)

On a side note, thank god that WoL's age is coming to an end in 4 days. I can't take playing both sides anymore :P Don't have the stamina like Vincent (kekeke)

Exam draft timetable's finally out! Ahh.. Time to book air-ticket to go home in June :D
Return ticket of $300 with Air-Asia looks reasonable. Hmmm..

That's it for now. Signing out.

1 comment:

  1. hehe... thank god! ending soon... ahahahah
    anyway..its not stamina...its le' passion xDD


    So, uhm... fast fast come back la... :p

    ReplyDelete