Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chronological events since New Year's Day

Jan 1st
New Year's Day!! 39 degrees!! Luckily we escaped to karaoke to blow 3 hours of air-con during the hottest time of the day. phewh

Jan 2nd
Dinner at Hong Kong BBQ for sister's Birthday. weee

Jan 3rd
Sister's Birthday. Bought lotto in the afternoon.. Then at 6:30pm, the news channel announced the lotto winning numbers. One of my games hit the 4th Division win! And so me and my sister were so excited, tried to find out payouts online later, then ALL OF THE F***ING SUDDEN, my laptop adapter decided to stop working!! There goes my 2nd last week till I go back to Malaysia, I thought. Ordered a new adapter from eBay. so all my winnings from Lotto went straight into buying the new adapter. *Sigh*

Jan 4th
Novel reading spree commenced. And I decided to pick up 24 and started watching it.

Jan 5th
Nothing much.

Jan 6th
The seller messaged me on eBay that the product had been posted on Express Post. Woo!
Went to pick up my poor guitar. I guess it was fixed pretty nicely for 80 bucks.. But the problems were not addressed 100% perfectly, so oh well. I guess by the end of this year I'll buy another guitar that is not a cheapo. Lesson learned: fingerboard moisture must be maintained well to prevent neck and fret problems.

Jan 7th
Nah..

Jan 8th
Claimed my Lotto winnings! Also my adapter arrived today.. Finally I can use my laptop again.


11 more days till I fly back to Malaysia~~~ Really can't wait :S

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait for wert?
    Yer missed me... i know
    yes.. admit it.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah yeah.. of course i miss you loads
    <3
    hehe

    ReplyDelete