Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A cooler summer day

Finally a day that's cooler than usual. Clouds + a 15 minutes drizzle sure cooled down the weather by a hell lot. 27 degrees yo!! For once in the summer, I didn't have to sweat like hell in my house, or when I'm walking down the streets.

For once, I didn't feel like wearing only boxers in the house during the afternoon -.-

But I don't have a pair of boxers. Ahahahahahaha. Screw that.

That was yesterday. Today it's 30. But it isn't that bad. Still pretty nice. The house doesn't feel like steamhouse.

Lately, I don't have that urge to touch any online games at all, except for Utopia, cuz it's sort of a commitment that I can't just shake off whenever I like. But I'm sure as hell that I'm leaving by the end of this week. <3

I kind of lost that emo feeling lately. Wonder why. Thinking back, I think I was quite emo a few weeks back. bleh.. Of course it wasn't pleasant at all, but I couldn't help myself? .__.
Well it's a good thing I've shaken it off now. Right now, I'm feeling.. hmm.. Excited! And nervous? XD
Excited? Cuz I'll be back in Malaysia and seeing all my gays and biatches again; Cuz I'm sooooo gonna eat kao Malaysian food when I'm back there.
Nervous? Teehee~~~~ ^^"

2 comments:

  1. LOL! i got PJ ip also... wth...

    nervous....? ahaha!
    nervous bcoz of coming back to msia..
    ada udang! =]

    all the best yo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha PJ ip also got..
    it's gonna be so darn hard to track your exact location -.-"
    kekekeke.

    ReplyDelete