Monday, May 25, 2009

THE week

Just started my week of hell. Can I survive this week-long ordeal? I don't know... I suppose I have to? :/

It may last longer than a week, depends on when my groups can finish the 2 different projects..

On a lighter note, I'm going back to Malaysia in less than 4 weeks!! :D
Really can't wait. Gonna change my laptop (gonna miss you.... not) cuz my dad wants my laptop. So that means, time to hunt laptops! I kind of want a different brand of laptop, like Asus as they're famous for providing overclocking tools, but Dell's really the only one that offers online customization and I really prefer my laptop to be customized to my needs. It also offers one of the best support around.. (providing it's still under warranty) So maybe it's Dell again I guess. *shrugs*

Before I get too happy and excited about getting a new laptop over this 2 and a half years old machine though, I gotta back-up some stuff and then reformat it. I guess I feel more comfortable giving my dad a clean laptop without all my junks in there and all the old traces of registries and long-lost files clogging up the computer. Hopefully I have enough time to do it after my exams before I go back.

Alrighty, that's about it I guess. Time to get back to my work *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment