Friday, October 30, 2009

Third Visit to Utopia Vic Park

I can't believe I've actually visited Utopia Vic Park for the third time already, and it has only been open for a little under 2 weeks. :S

No, I'm not that huge a fan of bubble tea. I like to drink, but I'm certainly not addicted to it. Therefore I really feel surprised about this. Hehe..

My third visit was about 9:40pm yesterday, and my gawd,



I hadn't seen a small tea shop/bakery in Vic Park soooooooo packed before on a Thursday night. This picture doesn't quite show the actual crowd that was there when I just entered the shop. YES, THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE. I couldn't even squeeze my way to the counter after filling up my order card.

At the time the above picture was taken, here were more people sitting/standing around the couch at the corner of the shop (not in the picture. It should be a little more to the right of this picture and that was the entire space of the shop already) or sitting outside sipping bubble tea, and even more people waiting outside cuz it was just too packed inside. Seriously.

Even the Imp cafe just 2 shops away wasn't this crowded when it just opened couple of months ago. Kudos, Utopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment