Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tagged by Esther

1. who are your beloved?
Close friends and family.

2. what is the thing you want most now?
I want.. to know what to get for my sister's birthday ._.

3. what are the goals you want to achieve in?
Get buffed, get lean, get 30" waist so that I can buy pants in Aussie -_-"

4. what are you afraid to lose?
Things and people that I really love?

5. if you have one more wish to wish for, what will it be?
I will wish for all smokers to die and go to hell. =x

6. do you believe in eternal love?
As long as I'm still alive. If I'm dead, how do you expect me to love someone? Be a lover ghost? -_-

7. if you met someone you love a lot, will you confess to him/her?
Yes.

8. what would you do with 200 bucks?
It's either fine dining, or bank.

9. what are your favourite colours?
Black, blue and white.

10. what type of people you hate most?
Racists and snobbish people. And I dislike smokers too.

11. which country do you want to go now?
Now? uhm... Now... Malaysia?

12. who makes you laugh?
My sisters, my buddies.

13. what skill(s) would you like to learn had you have the chance?
Let's see... Proper drumming, and uhm... Cocktail making? xD

14. what do you want your friendship to be like?
True, understanding and fun.

15. your horoscope is?
Libra, same as the person who tagged me :D

16. do you like eating paos?
Yep. All sorts of paos except vegie pao :(

17. do you like anyone now?
Um.. yeah.

18. who would you spend your day with if this your last day?
Shinigami. ahaha. Just kidding. (I know that was lame) Um.. The one that I love, my family and my close friends?

19. are you in a relationship now?
Yes, with my guitar. She's my wife if you haven't known that.

20. do you want to eat some sushi NOW?
No, I want Malaysian food. :(

Instruction: Remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 question, then tag 7 people in your list. list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their tagboard that they have been tagged. Whoever does this tag will get a BLESSING from all :)

I TAG:
Vincent
Sheikh
Bird Rui
Cze Ci
Zi Wei
Szee Sin
Lin Kin

1 comment:

  1. I do it bfore liao,
    so I no need to do again XXXD!!
    hahahahaha !!!!!

    ReplyDelete