Thursday, December 25, 2008

(Friggin') Tag-game of Happiness

Tag-game of Happiness
The rules:
Answer the following questions and post it on your blog
At the end of the questionnaire, add a question that you want to ask
Then tag 10 person, you can tag someone who has already been tagged ---- thanks to this rule :)
You have to inform the person that you tagged
Tell the person who tagged you that you have completed the questionnaire after completion
Do not ignore the tag, or you happiness will be gone!
----------------------------
1. My name: Ong Boon Lim (nickname: Oble, adopted name: Gerard)
2. My birthday: 12th of October
3. Who tagged you: Sheikh and Wei Shen
4. Name five best buddies: five is too little..
6. Your most desirable birthday present: er.. too many. I'm greedy >:)
7. A recent happy moment: uhm... I got to...... (can't tell :P)
8. Recently stressed about?: nothing really after the finals :)
9. What would you want to do in the future: get a stable Chem Eng job i guess?
10. Do you have someone that you like?: well, yeah..? -.-
11. Would you invite your teachers for gatherings?: yes, teachers that I'm close to
12. With who do you feel the happiest when you go out?: friends? o.O
13. When two good friends of yours quarrel, you would: talk them out of it
14. Where would you like to go the most with your lover: anywhere peaceful with nice scenery
15. What do you want to do on Christmas: Gather with friends, have a good meal and good drinks
16. Who do you want to be with on Christmas: Family and friends?
17. Do you have morning grumpiness: not really. unless i have a bad hangover i guess (haven't got one)
18. How many siblings do you have: 2
19. Favourite song (female singer): 田中理恵 (Tanaka Rie) - Fields of Hope
20. Favourite song (male singer): Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
21. Favourite colour: Black
22. Do you flush after using the toilet: Yes
23. Do you love me?: Fuck both of you! <3

The Tagged.. ------- or what I call the victims XD

hey, it's your luck to be tagged by me! C'mon, there're so many ppl, and I have to choose 10, that's so little.. ----------- *middle finger to the creator* I guess I'll put some of those repeated people to reduce the number of victims. (refer to the top of this "game") kekeke

1. Sheikh (retagging you to reduce the number of victims, I'm so kind right? :P)
2. Vincent (retagging you to reduce the number of victims, I'm so kind right? :P)
3. Huey Ling (retagging you to reduce the number of victims, I'm so kind right? :P)
4. Riping (multi-tag :P)
5. Cze Ci (multi-tag yah :P)
6. Bird Rui (multi-tag hehe)
7. oilly (multi-tag.. teehee.. you should update your blog too mate)
8. Joey sei nerd (since you complain bored everyday, give you something to do hehe)
9. Esther! (holiday right??? heeeheeee...)
10. Elaine (uhm.. just the next blogger that popped out of my head that's having holidays hehe)


01- Does no.4 know no.6: yes
02- Is no.10 a guy or a girl: girl
03- No.8's interest is: Sei-nerding? XD nah.. Running and hiking I guess.
04- Does no.1 have any siblings: yes
05- No.7's surname: Ng
06- Is no.10's relationship with people good?: yeah
07- Is someone after no.4?: uh.. I know he's taken already. that's it.
08- How about no.2?: he's my lover. bugger off! XD
09- What is no.6's favourite colour: no idea.....
10- Are no.3 and no.10 friends?: nope.
11- No.8's birthday is on: november... 3rd i think.
12- Where is no.5 studying: taiwan
13- How did you get to know no.10: Ruff-ROSE clanmate + jingjing's real life friend
14- How far apart is your birthday and no.1's birthday: roughly 2 months
15- Have you gone out to play with no.9 before: yep 
16- Do you like to chat with no.2: We are doing that right now :)
17- Do you like being around no.3: yeah
18- What do you think about no.7: he's the roxxor XD <3>


1. Who sent you this questionnaire: Sheikh, Wei Shen
2. How long have you known each other: Sheikh 5 years+, Wei Shen 8 years
3. Do you think he(she) is important to you: yes
4. Your relationship with him(her)is: gay. need I say more?
5. His(her) interest is: drama series, computer games are the common ones
6. What do you think of his(her) personality: straightforward, fun, emo, and of course, le'gay.
7. How does he(she) score in your heart: greater than zero 60, less than 100. =x
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*First thing you do before sleeping: close my eyes
*First thing you do after waking up: open my eyes 
*Your idol is: Slash (guitar), Richie Sambora (guitar), Jon Bon Jovi (singing).
*Your favourite season: Spring and early autumn
*Have you worked before: not really
*Number of times you have worked: 0
*Countries that you want to travel to: countries that I've not been to
*What personality do you hate: bitchy people. people who think everyone else but him/her is a newb
*Do you smoke: HELL, FUCKING NO, AND NEVER WILL
*Do you drink: yea, a little by myself, and socially.
*Do you cry often: nope
*Do you laugh often: guess so
*Where do you like to go to play: as long as it's not boring
*Do you go alone when you go out to play: no.
*What is the latest time that you would wake up during holidays: 1pm i guess.
*Today's weather is (fine/gloomy/rainy): fine.
*Friends and lover, you would choose: lover, but depends on the situation. (friends, c'mon and screw me if you want :P)
*Chance and fate, you would choose: chance?
*Are you vain: a bit..
*Have you punched ear hole(s) before: no
*Is this questionnaire long?: Fuck you.
*How would you let yourself feel better: "I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride~~ And I'm wanted.. dead or alive~~"
*Do you like ice-cream: *drools~~~* 
*Are you happy and blessed at the moment: yeah, I guess.
*Which of your friends do you care the most: Besties and important-person :)
*What's the most important thing in the room: my bed and everything on it
*What do you frequently dream about: sorry, it's personal :)
*Would you forgive a guy thinking of someone else?: Uh... in a girl's point of view, not. Actually, i wouldn't forgive myself on that too ._.
*What do you think the meaning of living is: Be happy, work for what you want.

A QUESTION ASKED BY ME: Let's all find out the who the creator is and murder him, shall we? :)


Notes: words in red are my own comments to the rules/statements made by the creator.
This questionnaire is originally in traditional Chinese. Being the bored person I am, I took my time and translated the WHOLE questionnaire, so that I can tag non-Harmonians. :P
And of course, the questionnaire ends at "A QUESTION ASKED BY ME", don't copy this section -.-

2 comments:

  1. oh fuck you obi, y do u have to tag me again??!!
    anyway, i'm NOT goin to do this questionaire again. Fuck me if my happiness runs away, i'm NOT DOING THIS AGAIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. er.. it doesn't say you have to do it again if you're ever tagged again for multiple times =/
    i just tag you guys so that there will be less new victims :P
    ok.. on to informing ppl that i tagged..

    ReplyDelete